Saturday, February 28, 2009

Morning walk


Saturday, February 28, 2009 7:45 AM
Morning walk
Hello all. I am just getting back from my morning walk with Weezy. Today we visited his friends Mocha and Rooney. We went for a walk on 40 cats island. Now that I am back at home, I was just checking my email and thinking about the marketing meeting I went to yesterday. I am amazed at the way social marketing is taking off. I heard about these sites over the last year at several of the conferences that I attended. I believe that the power of these networks will bring business connections to an amazing new level. I joined over a dozen new sites to check them out. I am one of those people who doesnt do anything in moderation. I must admit that has severed me well and has had a few draw backs over the years. I do have to concentrate my energy on my business and that keeps me on top of the industry. Well I am just rambling now. I do want to mention that facebook, twittier,digg, multiply, britekite, multiply, stumbledupon, linkedin, ilist, and the list goes on. These are new and exciting ways of reaching out the people.

No comments: